TRAINING RBA PROCESS, METHODS, AND TECHNIQUES
TRAINING RISK BASED INTERNAL AUDIT ASSIGNMENTS di Jakarta
DESKRIPSI pelatihan RBA process, methods, and techniques pasti jalan
Why you would need this program?
If you are an internal auditor, controller, or risk manager and need
to know better about utilization of risk information for auditing or
monitoring, this workshop is designed to meet your needs.
What topics are covered?
This is a two-day (12 hours) workshop and it covers:
1. Why risk based auditing (RBA) ;
2. RBA process, methods, and techniques;
3. Risk based auditing and risk & control self-assessment;
4. RBA results, recommendation and reporting.
Course Program pelatihan Risk based internal audit assignments terbaru
What is RBIA and what does it mean in practice?
* overview of principles and guidance
* three stages of RBIA
* Driving forces for change.
Providing assurance on risk management
* sources of assurance to the board
* What does good risk management look and feel like?
* The risk maturity continuum and its impact on the internal audit
Planning and prioritizing – the principles
* prioritizing audits
* resources and skills
* Consulting and reporting.
Risk based internal audit assignments
* assignment planning
* developing the internal audit scope
* Linking objectives, risks and controls – a Titanic task!
* the role of management
* Testing and evidence – how far do you go?
* the concept of risk appetite and agreed action
* Behaviors and competency.
Jadwal pelatihan prioritizing audits pasti jalan
– 9 – 11 Februari 2021
– 30 Maret – 1 April 2021
– 2 – 4 Juni 2021
– 6 – 8 Juli 2021
– 4 – 6 Agustus 2021
– 31 Agustus – 2 September 2021
– 13 – 15 Oktober 2021
– 2 – 4 November 2021
– 30 November – 2 Desember 2021
– 21 – 23 Desember 2021
Pemateri/ Trainer training Risk Based Auditing murah
Pelatihan ini akan diberikan oleh Trainer dari kalangan Praktisi, Akademisi dan Konsultan berpengalaman di bidangnya masing-masing