TRAINING GENERAL PARTICULARS OF SHIPS
TRAINING SHIPS MANAGEMENT di Jakarta
DESKRIPSI pelatihan general particulars of ships pasti jalan
Training ships management will give a new experiences for audiences especially in shipping, handling a cargo, using shipping equipment, and all rules and government regulation in shipping. This course also give a detail information about ships types, sizes and features.
COURSE CONTENT pelatihan ships management terbaru
1. Introduction of Ships: different types and sizes with their important features and their suitability to different cargoes.
2. Basic shipping terminology including abbreviations. General particulars of ships.
3. Bills of Lading — functions, conditions, contents, types and general information.
4. Classification Societies — background, their functions and importance.
5. Statutory documents on board including mandatory surveys and safety certificates.
6. Stowage factors and densities — importance in the carriage of dry and liquid cargoes, effect of density of water (fresh, salt, brackish). Different freight units.
7. General structure of shipping industry — liner and tramp services.
8. Liner shipping — essential features; break bulk; modes of unitisation; concept of intermodalism; container sizes and types; container terminology; freighting; CYs, CFSs and ICDs; marketing of liner shipping; documents.
9. Tramp shipping — types of charters — time, trip-time, voyage, consecutive voyages, bareboat; contract of affreightment, features of dry bulk and tanker chartering; names of different charterparty forms for different trades.
10. Cargo handling equipments used on board and ashore.
11. Agents — ship, port and liner agents and their roles in shipping. Freight forwarders, freight brokers, ship brokers and other intermediaries in shipping.
12. Structure of shipping — services of master and crew, etc.
13. Cargo Documentation — Manifest, Mate’s Receipt, Tally Sheets, Notice of Readiness, Statement of Facts, etc.
14. Custom house work — Inward and outward entry of ships documentation.
15. Shipping procedures in ports for exports and imports for break-bulk/bulk cargoes.
Customs Bill of Entry and Shipping Bill.
16. Business communication in shipping — letter writing, telex, fax, e-mail, report-writing, memo-writing, charts and graphs.
Jadwal Training Online di Tahun 2023
Pelatihan Online Bulan Januari : 10-11 Januari 2023
Pelatihan Online Bulan Februari : 7-8 Februari 2023
Pelatihan Online Bulan Maret : 7-8 Maret 2023
Pelatihan Online Bulan April : 18-19 April 2023
Pelatihan Online Bulan Mei : 16-17 Mei 2023
Pelatihan Online Bulan Juni : 6-7 Juni 2023
Pelatihan Online Bulan Juli : 11-12 Juli 2023
Pelatihan Online Bulan Agustus : 22-23 Agustus 2023
Pelatihan Online Bulan September : 12-13 September 2023
Pelatihan Online Bulan Oktober : 10-11 Oktober 2023
Pelatihan Online Bulan November : 7-8 November 2023
Pelatihan Online Bulan Desember : 5-6 Desember 2023
Jadwal tersebut juga dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Pemateri/ Trainer training cargo Bali
Pelatihan ini akan diberikan oleh Trainer dari kalangan Praktisi, Akademisi dan Konsultan berpengalaman di bidangnya masing-masing