TRAINING LEARNING MANAGER
TRAINING STRATEGI LEARNING di Jakarta
DESKRIPSI pelatihan learning manager pasti jalan
The program is designed around the concept of training managers. It is one of the processes by which the objective of the organization is achieved. Training is commonly used which has a wide variety of connotations depending on one’s experience and background. The learning manager of a company needs to know how to identify the need of the training, the process of training that will be most efficient to meet the requirement. The program also addressed on how to measure the success of the training that has been conducted and how to sustain the changes that have been aimed through the training.
OBJECTIVES pelatihan strategi learning terbaru
More specifically, the programmed will help managers to.
1. Help the participants to identify strategic learning areas.
2. To design questionnaires and analyzing the training needs.
3. Be introduced to the basic competency development plans.
4. Helps the trainer to select the right mode of improvement for training competency.
5. How to set clear expectations from the training
6. Creating a competency improvement grid
7. Selecting the right modes of training for competency improvement
8. Helps to develop proper communication skills.
9. Understand their roles in organization and their goals to achieve.
10. Communicate the strategic benefits of performance consulting to all levels of the organization.
11. Link performance metrics to strategic objectives.
12. Analyze performance data for trends and variations.
13. Develop a transfer of training mind-set for learners, trainers, and supervisors.
MODULE 1: Planning, Learning &Development (L&D)
* Creating a human capital readiness scorecard to identify key strategic learning areas
* Linking the scorecard to business results
* Planning needs analysis
* Designing questionnaires
* Sample templates that can be used
* Analyzing performance
* Key questions to ask
MODULE 2: Competency development Plans
* Understanding competency
* Creating a basic competency profile
* Identifying gaps in competency
* Creating indicators to map competency
* Establishing simple terms of reference without turning off the client
* Creating a competency improvement grid
* Selecting the right modes of training for competency improvement
MODULE 3: Performance Consulting
* The Rummler brache model for performance.
* Gilberts and Magor Pipes Models for lack of performance.
* Identifying and link performance metrics to training objectives.
* 4 practical ways to determine baseline and expected performance.
* Manage the transition to performance consulting.
MODULE 4: Getting management Buy-in
* Rapport with customers.
* To gain executive support for critical training and performance initiatives.
* Increasing employee Commitment to training.
* To evaluate your effectiveness.
* Promoting the training
* The 4 major benefits to line Supervisors for improving training transfer.
* Attracting customers through endorsements and testimonials.
* Create benefit statements.
* Creating awareness, interest, desire and action.
MODULE 5: Evaluating training success
* The 4 levels of evaluation: reaction, learning, application, and results, including return-on-investment (ROI) (Kirkpatrick’s model)
* Assess the return-on-expectations (ROE) of training.
* Design evaluation instruments.
* Analyze pre-training baseline and expected performance.
Jadwal training certified learning manager murah
– 9 – 11 Februari 2021
– 30 Maret – 1 April 2021
– 2 – 4 Juni 2021
– 6 – 8 Juli 2021
– 4 – 6 Agustus 2021
– 31 Agustus – 2 September 2021
– 13 – 15 Oktober 2021
– 2 – 4 November 2021
– 30 November – 2 Desember 2021
– 21 – 23 Desember 2021
Pemateri/ Trainer training competency development Bali
Pelatihan ini akan diberikan oleh Trainer dari kalangan Praktisi, Akademisi dan Konsultan berpengalaman di bidangnya masing-masing