TRAINING PROJECT MANAGEMENT
TRAINING MANAJEMEN PROYEK di Jakarta
OVERVIEW pelatihan project management pasti jalan
The Advanced Project Management workshop gives seasoned project managers the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully manage increasingly complex project issues to meet desired goals and objectives.
Assuming a mastery of project planning, this workshop extends skills to the remaining project management processes covering areas such as avoiding mistakes when executing and controlling a project, dealing with evolving stakeholder expectations, using trend analysis to measure project performance and improving project outcomes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND pelatihan manajemen proyek terbaru
This training is specially designed for:
Software developers moving into a team leader or project management role. Software project managers who want to move from traditional approaches to agile processes. Software project managers preparing a PMP certification. Experienced project managers with little or no experience in software development.
Prerequisites: Some practical experience of software development projects
OBJECTIVES pelatihan project management tools pasti jalan
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
1. Identify key stakeholders, assess project feasibility, and solicit authorisation.
2. Communicate weekly tasks that are scheduled for completion with a focus on critical tasks.
3. Update plan components, manage team and stakeholder expectations, and communicate progress and status consistently and predictably.
4. Manage cost, scope, time, risk, quality, and project change according to a set of processes.
5. Use project metrics and process documentation to learn how to manage projects better.
6. Analyze projects and the project management process continually.
MATERIAL OUTLINE training advance project management murah
1. Project Selection and Initiation
* Initiating projects.
* When do projects start? Defining the project life cycle.
* Tips for defining the start of a project.
* Considerations for initiating projects.
* Key elements of the initiating process.
* Guidelines for project initiation.
2. Project Execution Methodology
* Starting project work.
* Getting work done.
* Capturing progress and status.
* Forecasting future work.
3. Project Variance and Control
* Performance metrics.
* Understanding what causes variance.
* Taking corrective action to overcome variance.
* Managing change, quality, and risk.
4. Project Closure and Learning
* The challenge of project closure.
* When and how to learn from projects.
* Project closure reporting and archiving process.
Jadwal training project management update
– 9 – 11 Februari 2021
– 30 Maret – 1 April 2021
– 2 – 4 Juni 2021
– 6 – 8 Juli 2021
– 4 – 6 Agustus 2021
– 31 Agustus – 2 September 2021
– 13 – 15 Oktober 2021
– 2 – 4 November 2021
– 30 November – 2 Desember 2021
– 21 – 23 Desember 2021
Pemateri/ Trainer training manajemen proyek Jogja
Pelatihan ini akan diberikan oleh Trainer dari kalangan Praktisi, Akademisi dan Konsultan berpengalaman di bidangnya masing-masing