TRAINING CATHODIC PROTECTION
TRAINING MINE STEEL STRUCTURE di Jakarta
DESKRIPSI pelatihan cathodic protection pasti jalan
1. The mine steel structures and the mining supporting facilities are naturally subject to failure cause by corrosion hazards, and potentially affect health, safety and environment. These may result in wasting of steel component, slowing down the mining operation, increasing maintenance and repair cost, loss of asset, loss of production, and sudden failure and injury.
2. The steel structure include the main mining equipment; and the supporting facilities are field transportation vehicle, ship and barges, jetty, steel piles, bridges, fuel storage tanks, fuel and water transportation pipeline, mining waste disposal pipeline, and any other steel structure in the mining site.
3. The corrosion damage can only be prevented and totally stopped by application of cathodic protection.
4. The course focuses on recognition and identification of corrosion hazards, its potential damage to steel structures in the mining field, the risk of equipment failure, injury, and the negative effects to safety and environment; and the principle method and techniques to prevent or control corrosion damage with cathodic protection.
5. Sacrificial Anode Cathodic Protection (SACP) method and Impressed Current Cathodic Protection (ICCP) method will be explained in detail, both for inland (topside) mining steel structures and underwater or water-immersed mining supporting facilities.
6. It provides a basic but thorough review of corrosion characteristics and its devastating mechanism, cathodic protection principle and method, and the technique by which cathodic protection can be applied. Active participation is encouraged through case studies, examples, and an open discussion format.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS pelatihan mine steel structure terbaru
1. Mining personnel who concern and responsible for maintenance of steel structures and mining supporting facilities in the mining workplace.
2. Anyone who needs to recognize corrosion hazards in the workplace and understand its devastating potential, especially as it relates to his or her area of responsibility, in any mining activity.
3. Anyone who needs to understand the engineering concept of corrosion control in the mining site and the benefit of steel corrosion control with cathodic protection technique.
4. Those who involves in asset management, and responsible for reliability of mining supporting facilities such as field transportation vehicle, ship and barges, jetty, steel piles, bridges, fuel storage tanks, fuel and water transportation pipeline, mining waste disposal pipeline, and any other steel structure in the mining site.
5. Anyone who involves in health, safety, and environment.
6. Other beginners who interested in.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE pelatihan mining supporting facilities pasti jalan
1. Corrosion mechanism of mining steel structure and mining supporting facilities.
2. Atmospheric, soil and water corrosiveness.
3. Standard and recommended practice for application of anti-corrosion method and materials; and consideration for the use of cathodic protection.
4. Practical methods to prevent atmospheric topside corrosion.
5. Cathodic protection for fuel, chemicals, and water storage tanks, silos, piping, structures, and its associated equipment.
6. Cathodic protection for underground pipeline, structures, and its associated equipment.
7. Cathodic protection for underwater pipeline and structures, ships, barges, jetty, steel piles, bridges, fuel and water transportation pipeline, waste disposal pipeline, and marine facilities.
8. Design and installation of SACP and ICCP.
9. Inspection, monitoring, maintenance and evaluation of SACP and ICCP.
10. Hazards and Safety in using Cathodic Protection System.
Jadwal training cathodic protection for mine steel structure and mining supporting facilities murah
– 9 – 11 Februari 2021
– 30 Maret – 1 April 2021
– 2 – 4 Juni 2021
– 6 – 8 Juli 2021
– 4 – 6 Agustus 2021
– 31 Agustus – 2 September 2021
– 13 – 15 Oktober 2021
– 2 – 4 November 2021
– 30 November – 2 Desember 2021
– 21 – 23 Desember 2021
Pemateri/ Trainer training mining supporting facilities Bali
Pelatihan ini akan diberikan oleh Trainer dari kalangan Praktisi, Akademisi dan Konsultan berpengalaman di bidangnya masing-masing