TRAINING CATHODIC PROTECTION
TRAINING OFFSHORE PROTECTION di Jakarta
DESCRIPTION pelatihan cathodic protection pasti jalan
This course focuses on cathodic protection methods with sacrificial anode and impressed current to stop corrosion. Review on corrosion and technique by which it can be identified, monitored and controlled will be given in detail. Active participation is encouraged through case studies and examples especially on the use transformer-rectifier of impressed current and magnesium, zinc and alum sacrificial anodes.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE pelatihan offshore protection terbaru
1. The nature, scope and language of corrosion
2. Properties of metallic materials
3. Commonly used carbon and alloyed steels
4. Underground (soil) corrosion and underwater (seawater) corrosion
5. Case studies and examples of industrial corrosion failure
6. Electrochemistry of corrosion process
7. Ohm’s law and the corrosion rate
8. Corrosion cell, corrosion potential, and corrosion current
9. Uniform, galvanic and localized corrosion
10. Fundamentals of corrosion control and prevention with cathodic protection
11. Sacrificial anode and impressed current methods
12. Understanding NACE Standard RP-01-69
13. Requirement, design and criteria of cathodic protection
14. Testing, monitoring, and inspection of cathodic protection
15. Impressed current specification, installation and construction
16. Sacrificial anode specification, installation and construction
17. Continuity testing procedure of cathodic protection installation
18. Field test, measurement techniques and instrument
19. Data recording and evaluation of cathodic protection system
20. Case studies of corrosion control and prevention with cathodic protection.
TARGET pelatihan onshore protection pasti jalan
* Anyone who needs to understand the basic of corrosion control with Cathodic Protection in any onshore and offshore structure, especially as it relates to his or her area of responsibility, in any industrial, mining, oil and gas production facility.
* Non Cathodic Protection Engineers of any discipline.
* Technicians and Field Operators.
* Onshore and Offshore structure and pipeline cathodic protection inspectors.
* Beginners who interested in.
Jadwal training cathodic protection for onshore and offshore structure murah
– 9 – 11 Februari 2021
– 30 Maret – 1 April 2021
– 2 – 4 Juni 2021
– 6 – 8 Juli 2021
– 4 – 6 Agustus 2021
– 31 Agustus – 2 September 2021
– 13 – 15 Oktober 2021
– 2 – 4 November 2021
– 30 November – 2 Desember 2021
– 21 – 23 Desember 2021
Pemateri/ Trainer training onshore protection Bali
Pelatihan ini akan diberikan oleh Trainer dari kalangan Praktisi, Akademisi dan Konsultan berpengalaman di bidangnya masing-masing